- Feb 17, 2021v6.4.0 Release Notes
- Dec 21, 2020v6.3.0 Release Notes
- Dec 17, 2020v6.2.0 Release Notes
- Oct 8, 2020v6.1.0 Release Notes
- Sep 23, 2020v6.0.0 Release Notes
- Sep 18, 2020SummerSoC Young Researcher Award 2020 goes to Stefan Kapferer
- Aug 6, 2020v5.15.0 Release Notes
- Jul 28, 2020v5.14.0 Release Notes
- Jun 24, 2020v5.13.0 Release Notes
- Jun 5, 2020Context Mapper for Visual Studio Code
- All news ...
v5.15.0 Release Notes
Aug 6, 2020 • Stefan Kapferer
Today we released Context Mapper 5.15.0 🥳
With this release we finally support all Context Mapper features in VS Code and online. You can now use all OOAD transformations and Architectural Refactorings (ARs) there as well. Moreover, we included additional graph clustering algorithms (Markov Clustering and Chinese Whispers) into our systematic service decomposition solution.
As always, if you have any issues or other feedback, please let us know.