- Sep 18, 2020SummerSoC Young Researcher Award 2020 goes to Stefan Kapferer
- Aug 6, 2020v5.15.0 Release Notes
- Jul 28, 2020v5.14.0 Release Notes
- Jun 24, 2020v5.13.0 Release Notes
- Jun 5, 2020Context Mapper for Visual Studio Code
- Jan 24, 2020Master Thesis Published
- Aug 30, 2019Service Decomposition as a Series of Architectural Refactorings
- Feb 4, 2019A Domain-specific Language for Service Decomposition
- Jan 14, 2019Model Transformations for DSL Processing
- Nov 26, 2018First Context Mapper version released!
- All news ...
v5.15.0 Release Notes
Aug 6, 2020 • Stefan Kapferer
Today we released Context Mapper 5.15.0 🥳
With this release we finally support all Context Mapper features in VS Code and online. You can now use all OOAD transformations and Architectural Refactorings (ARs) there as well. Moreover, we included additional graph clustering algorithms (Markov Clustering and Chinese Whispers) into our systematic service decomposition solution.
As always, if you have any issues or other feedback, please let us know.