- May 31, 2021ArchUnit Extension for Context Mapper Released
- May 8, 2021Eclipse Update Site URL Changed
- Apr 29, 2021v6.5.0 Release Notes
- Feb 17, 2021v6.4.0 Release Notes
- Dec 21, 2020v6.3.0 Release Notes
- Dec 17, 2020v6.2.0 Release Notes
- Oct 8, 2020v6.1.0 Release Notes
- Sep 23, 2020v6.0.0 Release Notes
- Sep 18, 2020SummerSoC Young Researcher Award 2020 goes to Stefan Kapferer
- Aug 6, 2020v5.15.0 Release Notes
- All news ...
ArchUnit Extension for Context Mapper Released
May 31, 2021 • Stefan Kapferer
Do you design your domain models with the Context Mapper DSL (CML) and want to ensure that the
*.cml file is kept in-sync with the actual code? Then you may want to have a look at our new ArchUnit extension.
We released a first version of our ArchUnit extension that allows Context Mapper users to enforce that tactic DDD concepts implemented in the code, conform to the CML model. Read more about it in our short tutorial: Validating the Implementation against the Model (with ArchUnit).
As always, if you have any issues or other feedback, please let us know.