- Sep 18, 2020SummerSoC Young Researcher Award 2020 goes to Stefan Kapferer
- Aug 6, 2020v5.15.0 Release Notes
- Jul 28, 2020v5.14.0 Release Notes
- Jun 24, 2020v5.13.0 Release Notes
- Jun 5, 2020Context Mapper for Visual Studio Code
- Jan 24, 2020Master Thesis Published
- Aug 30, 2019Service Decomposition as a Series of Architectural Refactorings
- Feb 4, 2019A Domain-specific Language for Service Decomposition
- Jan 14, 2019Model Transformations for DSL Processing
- Nov 26, 2018First Context Mapper version released!
- All news ...
SummerSoC Young Researcher Award 2020 goes to Stefan Kapferer
Sep 18, 2020 • Stefan Kapferer
Stefan Kapferer received the SummerSoC Young Researcher Award 2020 for our joint research project Context Mapper developed together with Olaf Zimmermann and their outstanding paper entitled «Domain-driven Service Design - Context Modeling, Model Refactoring, and Contract Generation».
The award, sponsored by the ServTech funding agency, was presented during the «Summer School on Service-Oriented Computing» (SummerSoC). Kapferer, the award winner, as well as Zimmermann, his co-author, coach and mentor, are very proud that their research work has been honored.
You can find the slides of the SummerSoC presentation here (paper link will follow soon).