- Aug 6, 2020v5.15.0 Release Notes
- Jul 28, 2020v5.14.0 Release Notes
- Jun 24, 2020v5.13.0 Release Notes
- Jun 5, 2020Context Mapper for Visual Studio Code
- Jan 24, 2020Master Thesis Published
- Aug 30, 2019Service Decomposition as a Series of Architectural Refactorings
- Feb 4, 2019A Domain-specific Language for Service Decomposition
- Jan 14, 2019Model Transformations for DSL Processing
- Nov 26, 2018First Context Mapper version released!
- All news ...
v5.14.0 Release Notes
Jul 28, 2020 • Stefan Kapferer
Today we released Context Mapper 5.14.0 🥳 This is a minor release which improves the structured service decomposition features based on Service Cutter.
You can now generate new service cut’s without losing the data types of all your Entity attributes. We further improved the Service Cutter generators: most of the user representations in the SCL file are now derived from your CML model automatically.
In addition, all Service Cutter features in Context Mapper are now available in our VS Code extension 🙌
Checkout our new Systematic Service Decomposition with Context Mapper and Service Cutter tutorial to learn how you can generate new service decompositions (or service cut’s) in Context Mapper!
As always, if you have any issues or other feedback, please let us know.