- Oct 6, 2021v6.6.0 Release Notes
- May 31, 2021ArchUnit Extension for Context Mapper Released
- May 8, 2021Eclipse Update Site URL Changed
- Apr 29, 2021v6.5.0 Release Notes
- Feb 17, 2021v6.4.0 Release Notes
- Dec 21, 2020v6.3.0 Release Notes
- Dec 17, 2020v6.2.0 Release Notes
- Oct 8, 2020v6.1.0 Release Notes
- Sep 23, 2020v6.0.0 Release Notes
- Sep 18, 2020SummerSoC Young Researcher Award 2020 goes to Stefan Kapferer
- All news ...
v6.4.0 Release Notes
Feb 17, 2021 • Stefan Kapferer
Today we released version 6.4.0 of Context Mapper 🥳
CML Grammar Improvements
- Object attributes on the tactic DDD level can be marked with the keyword
uniqueto indicate that its values must be unique.
- Use Case / User Story grammar:
- In addition to
thecan now be used as an entity article.
- In addition to
OOAD Step 3 Change
- The OOAD step 3 transformation no longer generates Value Objects for the Entity identifiers, but simply generate a String attribute.
- The String attribute can still be transformed into a Value Object with the corresponding quick fix.
- This change improves the output of the MDSL generator (VO’s not necessarily desired in rapid prototyping process).
- State transitions can have more than two states on the left side now.
- The markdown glossary template has been improved and some bugs were fixed.
Context Mapper CLI
- We implemented a first version of our new Context Mapper CLI. With the CLI, you can currently generate:
- Graphical Context Map
- PlantUML diagrams
- Generic textual output with the Freemarker-based generator
Thats already it for this new release of Context Mapper. As always, if you have any issues or other feedback, please let us know.