- May 31, 2021ArchUnit Extension for Context Mapper Released
- May 8, 2021Eclipse Update Site URL Changed
- Apr 29, 2021v6.5.0 Release Notes
- Feb 17, 2021v6.4.0 Release Notes
- Dec 21, 2020v6.3.0 Release Notes
- Dec 17, 2020v6.2.0 Release Notes
- Oct 8, 2020v6.1.0 Release Notes
- Sep 23, 2020v6.0.0 Release Notes
- Sep 18, 2020SummerSoC Young Researcher Award 2020 goes to Stefan Kapferer
- Aug 6, 2020v5.15.0 Release Notes
- All news ...
v6.5.0 Release Notes
Apr 29, 2021 • Stefan Kapferer
Today we released version 6.5.0 of Context Mapper 🥳
With this minor release we improved the PlantUML generator so that it generates class diagrams on aggregate level as well.
PlantUML Class Diagrams
- So far we only generated class diagrams for a complete Bounded Context.
- This approach can lead to big diagrams that are often not usable in architecture documentations (for example in PDF format).
- In some cases it is desired to generate a class diagram per Aggregate.
- With this release, the PlantUML generator generates not only a class diagram for each Bounded Context, but for each Aggregate inside the Bounded Contexts as well.
As always, if you have any issues or other feedback, please let us know.