- Feb 17, 2021v6.4.0 Release Notes
- Dec 21, 2020v6.3.0 Release Notes
- Dec 17, 2020v6.2.0 Release Notes
- Oct 8, 2020v6.1.0 Release Notes
- Sep 23, 2020v6.0.0 Release Notes
- Sep 18, 2020SummerSoC Young Researcher Award 2020 goes to Stefan Kapferer
- Aug 6, 2020v5.15.0 Release Notes
- Jul 28, 2020v5.14.0 Release Notes
- Jun 24, 2020v5.13.0 Release Notes
- Jun 5, 2020Context Mapper for Visual Studio Code
- All news ...
v6.3.0 Release Notes
Dec 21, 2020 • Stefan Kapferer
Today we released version 6.3.0 of Context Mapper 🥳
This release improves the BPMN Sketch Miner Generator introduced in v6.2.0. We aligned the visualization of CML events to the BPMN notation and improved the handling of potential loops in your event/command flows.
Summary of Changes
As always, if you have any issues or other feedback, please let us know.
Sketch Miner Generator Improvements
We improved the visualization of our command/event flows powered by BPMN Sketch Miner. The CML events are now properly mapped to Sketch Miner events, and the visualization is therefore aligned with to the BPMN syntax:
We also fixed a problem in the generator implementation that led to exceptions when having loops inside event flows. Loops are now properly handled and no longer lead to such errors.
Thats already it for this new release of Context Mapper. As always, if you have any issues or other feedback, please let us know.